The heart of GrandCare is a large touchscreen in the individual’s home which offers family communication and cognitive assists. Optional sensors can be added to alert family members if anything seems wrong (e.g. didn’t get out of bed, didn’t access the fridge at mealtime, vital readings out of range, etc.)
- Large, easy-to-read Touchscreen in the home
- Online access & app for remote caregivers
- Activity sensors & vitals monitoring
- Games, calendar, medication management
- One-touch video chat
- HIPAA-compliant telehealth
GrandCare costs less than ONE week in an average assisted living community. We can customizs a solution for your family.