Walabot HOME is a consumer communication and monitoring device for elderly care that monitors a single room environment and initiates an emergency call in case of a fall event or when the person needs to communicate with a monitoring center or a care giver at the press of a button. Upon detection of a fall, the Walabot HOME will trigger an alert and initiate a VOIP call to designated pre- defined emergency contacts and will enable conversation. Care facilities will receive calls and/or notifications in case of an emergency, while a caregiver will be provided with a mobile application to check the monitoring status of the device and to receive emergency calls and\or notifications.
Why choose Walabot HOME:
- Privacy – Device is RF based (no optics) therefore Privacy is not a concern.
- No wearables – Device is passive, no need to wear a pendant or bracelet.
- Easy installation – Device can be flexibly located on the wall.
- Robust – Device works in conditions of steam and humidity, and in any lighting conditions.
- Penetration – Device covers the whole room, penetrating through non-metallic obstacles.