VITALERTER Analytic Reports.
The tools you need to track and improve care plans.
VITALERTER provides informative reports to help staff track residents’ conditions and prevent health deterioration. They enable managers to make informed decisions, improve resource utility and provide clear accountability to residents and their families
Analytic Reports Included:
- Static time in bed & trends to prevent pressure ulcers
- Sleep time & quality per resident
- Vital signs over time per resident
- Alerts, Vitals & other signals preceding documented events
- Health deterioration risk reports
- Risk of falling assessment reports
- Alert analysis & details by unit, resident groups & time
- Caregiver response & productivity analysis
Staff and facility managers are challenged with documenting resident conditions and response times and understanding the changing needs of individual residents.
They need to be able to quickly generate reports for compliance requirements, family discussions and the development of care plans.
Facility managers and staff now have a solution that tracks and manages critical caregiver-to-resident interactions and events. VITALERTER monitors alerts and resident conditions in real-time, collects alert and response data, then creates metrics for measuring and analyzing performance outcomes.
VITALERTER Analytic Reports
Our industry helps address the most challenging issues for residents in their own home and care homes by providing solutions to encourage the independence they desire.
Mon – Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
t: 0161 413 9041